Job Type: Full time, Part time, Permanent, Contract
- Support people to live independently in their own homes/communities.
- Undertaking a range of daily living tasks including; Personal Care (such as washing,dressing,continence care), Shopping, Light domestic duties (i.e. laundry, cleaning, etc)
- Preparing meals.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
- Maintain professional standards at all times.
- Work effectively on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Empathy and compassion for others
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Taking appropriate actions when required
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Highly developed communication skills (written and oral)
- A confident and positive approach
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
We offer a full in-house induction programme, where you will receive all the training you need through a week long induction programme along with 2 weeks shadowing of an experienced Care Worker.
Enhanced DBS Check and 2 Satisfactory References Required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to £10.50 p/h
To apply, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click here to complete the application form
NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING OVERSEAS/FOR WORK PERMIT
For more information on any of our home care services or to discuss working together, please contact our friendly team today.