Location: Aegis Care Solutions Ltd - Wakefield WF4
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
*Must be able to drive
– Support people to live independently in their own homes/communities.
– Undertaking a range of daily living tasks including; Personal Care, Shopping, Light domestic duties (i.e. laundry, cleaning, etc), Preparing meals.
– Ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
– Maintain professional standards at all times.
– Work effectively on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Approachable and friendly manner
– Empathy and compassion for others
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Ability to assimilate information quickly
– Taking appropriate actions when required
– Ability to prioritise and organise
– Highly developed communication skills (written and oral)
– Highly motivated
– Self Awareness
– Flexibility and resilience
– A confident and positive approach
– Strong sense of personal responsibility
Full training will be provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £9.00-£9.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Support Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers (Preferred)
- Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the patient
- Preparing meals and feeding patients
- Prompting and administering medication
- Accompanying and transporting patients to appointments and/or social events
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
For more information on any of our home care services or to discuss working together, please contact our friendly team today.