Job Type: Full time, Part time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Duties to include assisting with the following in service users homes:
- Enable customers to lead as active and independent lives as possible by providing holistic and personal care
- Promote choice to customers in their daily living by providing care, which meets care quality commissions (CQC) fundamental standards and support happy living for the years ahead
- Comply with CQC fundamental standards and Anchors policies and procedures at all times
- Prioritise tasks as appropriate
- Escalate concerns/issues as appropriate
- Record accurate and legible documentation
- Deliver a care plan
- Identify and report signs of poor practice or abuse
- Identify and ensure health and safety standards are met
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional but friendly manner
- Job task planning and organising
- Ability to work with others
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Drivers preferred however not essential
- A patient and naturally caring nature
- Energetic, driven and positive
- Pleasant and friendly personality
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the work-based learning route
- Creative flair with attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English would be beneficial, however not essential.
- Progression to full-time employment for the right candidate on completion of the Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship. To progress in the Health and Social Care industry and have a drive to succeed and take on further qualifications to enhance your skill set.
Things to consider
- You will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure if you are successful at interview. The costs of the DBS are fully covered by the applicant.
Level 2 Adult Care Worker apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Care Certificate
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Training will take place at the employer premises
- Apprenticeship standard
- Adult care worker
- Level 2 (GCSE)
Part-time hours: 30 per week:
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £8.75 per hour
To keep our staff safe we frequently provide full PPE to all staff members. We also carry out routine COVID Testing weekly and follow the Government guidelines on isolating. Full PPE must be worn in all clients homes to help reduce the spread of COVID.
For more information on any of our home care services or to discuss working together, please contact our friendly team today.