Job Type: Health Care Assistant
*Must be able to drive
– Support people to live independently in their own homes/communities.
– Undertaking a range of daily living tasks including; Personal Care (such as washing,dressing,continence care), Shopping, Light domestic duties (i.e. laundry, cleaning, etc), Preparing meals.
– Ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
– Maintain professional standards at all times.
– Work effectively on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Approachable and friendly manner
– Empathy and compassion for others
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Ability to assimilate information quickly
– Taking appropriate actions when required
– Ability to prioritise and organise
– Highly developed communication skills (written and oral)
– Highly motivated
– Self Awareness
– Flexibility and resilience
– A confident and positive approach
– Strong sense of personal responsibility
We offer a full in-house induction programme, where you will receive all the training you need through a week long induction programme along with 2 weeks shadowing of an experienced Care Worker.
DBS Check and 2 Satisfactory References Required
Being a car driver or motorcyclist is essential with your own transport, plus the ability to work nights and 8 hour shifts to suit the requirements of our clients.
For more information on any of our home care services or to discuss working together, please contact our friendly team today.