Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Support people to live independently in their own homes/communities.
- Undertaking a range of daily living tasks including; Personal Care (such as washing, dressing, continence care), Shopping, Light domestic duties (i.e., laundry, cleaning, etc)
- Preparing meals.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
- Maintain professional standards at all times.
- Work effectively on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Empathy and compassion for others
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Taking appropriate actions when required
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Highly developed communication skills (written and oral)
- A confident and positive approach
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
-We offer a full in-house induction programme, where you will receive all the training you need through a week-long induction programme along with 40 hours shadowing of an experienced Care Worker so no previous experience is required.
-This job is Home Care and so would involve travelling to and from clients homes hence, being a car driver or motorcyclist is preferred but not required.
-Enhanced DBS Check and 2 Satisfactory References Required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
To keep our staff safe, we provide them with full PPE as often as required. All staff are tested weekly for COVID-19 and government guidelines are strictly followed throughout all work. COVID Vaccines are offered to all staff.
For more information on any of our home care services or to discuss working together, please contact our friendly team today.